Parts of speech
These are: noun, pronoun, adjective , verb, adverb, preposition, conjunction, interjection.
# NOUN (noun):
Word of the matter by the person or the animal space to any group that does not mean the quality of the short name that refers to anything by word as in the noun: –
* Name of person: Anik / Anika, Arun / Aruna, Arif / Arifa,
Hasan / Hasna, Helen / Helena, Nahid / Nahida etc.
* The name of the object or substance: Computer, Chair, Table, Book, Pen, Water, Milk, Petrol, Oxyzen etc.
* Name of animals: Cow, Horse, Elephant, Goat, Cat, Hen, Tiger, Lion, Deer, Camel, Snake etc.
* The name of the place: Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Jessore, Barishal, Sylhet, Comilla, Mumbai, Hongkong, Bangkok, London, New york etc.
* State: Childhood, Boyhood, Adulthood, Brotherhood, Liquid etc.
* The name of the constellation: Team, Cattle, Battle, Army, Fleet etc.
* Attribute name: Honesty, Beauty, Kindness, Mercy, Happiness etc.
Each of these names mean something by the word at the top, so they all Noun.
Noun values can be mainly divided into two parts:
A.Concrete Noun (noun wise)
B.Abstract Noun (abstract noun)
# Concrete Noun:
Noun- of the physical senses or physical presence that can be realized and that their concrete noun. For example: –
(A) Sohel is a good boy.
(B) I have a pet cat.
(C) Our team is strong.
(D) We drink water.
In the sentence mentioned above Sohel, Cat , Team and by the water, the animals, the name meant and water; Which is acceptable to all the senses. So these are concrete noun.
Different types of Concrete Noun again. It can be divided into four parts according to the type.
1. proper noun (proper noun):
Noun that a particular person, object or place names and terminology, hills, month, etc. The name refers to the proper noun or a proper noun.
For example: Kazi Nazrul Islam, Munir Chowdhury, Hafiz Uddin, Monir / Monira, Sadia, Monika, the Baitul Mukarrom, Monday, Tuesday, January, February, March etc.
2. Common noun (generic noun): any one of the categories by which noun is the common name of each person or object is the common noun or a generic noun.
For example, Man, woman, boy, girl, book, student, teacher, school, animal, flower, fruit, village, town, city, river, tree etc.
3. Collective Noun (collective noun): A noun does not explained by any one person or object separately, the sum of their collective noun that refers to him.
For example, Army, class, team, cattle, fleet, association, community, meeting, board, folk, herd etc.
4. Material noun (abstract noun):
All part of the noun that refers to a substance he called Material noun.
For example, Water, milk, sugar, gold, silver, paper, gas, stone, sand, air, wood, salt etc.
# Abstract Noun:
By the fault of any person or object that noun, quality, or condition of the abstract noun that means.
For example: Weakness, kindness, sweetness, pity, hope, childhood, honesty, sleepness, health, death etc.
The calculations can be divided into two again:
1.countable noun (countable noun): the noun is countable noun which can be calculated. proper noun, common noun, collective noun that refers to the name of the 3 types of things that are noun yayatai number of them are called countable noun.
For example Kamal, book, pen, king, boy, girl, bench, table, chair, apple, egg, queen, lion, elephant, cow, cat, sun, moon, computer etc.
2. Uncountable noun (uncountable noun):
The noun can not be counted because they uncountable noun. Material noun and verb, noun in the two forms are something that the name refers to the Abstract are not a number, and can be calculated and is called uncountable noun natai them.
For example, Water, rice, kindness, beauty, education, honesty, oil, air, gas, friendship, diplomacy, weather, blood, soup, milk, tea, salt, sands etc.